Monday, February 20, 2012

Oh Strumpets Valentine Craft Swap Goodies!

Did you think I forgot how to craft because of all the Blythe happenings? hahaha I know that's how it looks, but I still love a good craft! Over at Oh Strumpets, Olivia and I hosted a Valentine Craft Swap! 
Meow!
My swap partner was the wonderful Claire from Dreams are Necessary! I made her the Meow embroidered hoop above and she made me the greatest orange Mickey Pillow ever!! :) 

Oh @clairey_lou it's so so perfect!!! Orange handmade Mickey pillow! I love it so much!! Eli is very stoked abt the candy!!  you're so sweet!!
It was a great swap! 
Maybe we need to have a Spring Swap! Would anyone be interested? :)
Pin It

8 comments:

Carrie said...

cute I wish I had took place in the swap but wasn't sure if I would have time

would love to do a spring one though

Claire said...

I am SO SO happy you love it Becky!
And mine was so perfect!
xx

Sway said...

They are both so lovely!!

Velma said...

SO CUTE!!!
I'm ALWAYS up for a craft swap!! I've made 2 great craft buddies from these things!!! Thanks so much for always doing these! :)

sécia said...

That meow is great!

♥ sécia
www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

Katelyn said...

Of course!!

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

I loved being a part of the valentine swap, btw. it was so much fun and i LOVE my partner!
-kel

SaraBethMcgee said...

I would LOVE being a part of a swap! count me in for one, I have been wanting to do one and am signed up for a few but right now they are set up for months from now. Lovely work by the way. :)