Saturday, February 4, 2012

Vintage Valentine Garland Kit

Oh Strumpets Vintage Valentine DIY Garland Kit
I've been feeling all lovey dovey lately! 
I'm not a huge Valentine's fan, but I do LOVE love my boys (so I tell them 1000x a day!) and I love vintage valentines! 
Oh Strumpets Vintage Valentine DIY Garland Kit_Animals
There's 3 different kits to choose from! I have the animal kit hanging in our living room now! 
There's also other Valentine goodies for sale
Pin It


knitxcore. said...

guess who's gonna go order this?

marci said...

Very cute!

Windsor Grace said...

Adorable idea. And I'm not a huge valentines person either. Really not a small or huge

rosie said...

oh so lovely! i especially like the bambi style one :-) x

Sway said...

Woohoo! I got my Heart Banner Kit today - it's awesome! Thank you sooooo much!!! xxx