Friday, March 30, 2012

Harry Potter World Awesomeness!

Harry Potter Stuff
These are my Harry Potter treasures ;) 
A Dumbledore wand and a Voldemort wand! I already have Harry's! 
Look at how much bigger Dumbledore's is haha! 
I got Eli a Golden Snitch that moves, along with Every Flavor Beans from HoneyDukes! 
Some postcards, a tongue that gets huge, and I luggage tag :) 
Eeeeee!!! Hey @dangoland
We also stopped in the Lego Store in Downtown Disney! We have been collecting the Lego Harry Potter set for awhile now and I think we may have them all now! wootwoot! One Wizarding World coming up!
Untitled
Oh and in Downtown Disney I found this teeny Mickey Mouse hat for Blythe!
haha Not really for Blythe, it's an ornament! But it's not perfect! :) So stoked about it! 
Pin It

4 comments:

nova said...

re: Dumbledore's wand.

That's what she said.

Elaine said...

Isn't the World of Harry Potter amazing?! My husband and I went there on our Honeymoon and we were in awe! Also: the Blythe mouse ears-- YES! Anything I see that's miniature, I say its for Blythe. haha My Blythe's have a LOT of stuff that isn't ACTUALLY meant for them. :) SO cute!

Flourish and Fancy said...

I'm so jealous. I want to go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter so hard! You have no idea. Great finds!

www.flourishandfancy.com

Mizz Moxie said...

Dude. Awesome.