Friday, March 9, 2012

KidMade Bracelets for Sale!

This weekend Oh Strumpets was at the 600 Block Indie Market with special guest Eli! 
This was his first craft show! He told EVERYONE!! 
He was stoked! He made and sold handmade crocheted bracelets all day! 
I told him if he stuck with it, we would sell them on Oh Strumpets for him! What do you say? 
$2.50 for a bracelet including shipping (will ship overseas)! ;)
Pick your size and color (add it in the paypal notes)
these will be made to order and he's 7 haha so it may be a few days before they ship!
He's VERY excited about this ps!
Click on the paypal button below to get yours!
Bracelets Made By Eli




I promised little Eli that if he stuck with it, I would sell his crocheted bracelets on Oh Strumpets for him  so here I am letting you all know you can get your own Eli made bracelet on the Oh Strumpets Blog now
Pin It

9 comments:

Mens Bracelets said...

wow that's great picture. I like kids bracelet

knitxcore. said...

ummmmmmmmmm.... this is AWESOME!!!!!

knitxcore. said...

p.s. i just bought one, and the "notes to seller" box didn't come up? idk. I'd love a yellow one and my wrist is 7 inches! thanks, eli!

Becky Farley said...

Awwww Robbie you are so AWESOME!! Eli is gonna be stoked! He must asked me 100 times today if he got a order! :) When he wakes up I will tell him he sure did!! :) Thank you so much!!

Chase Clark l Oh The Cuteness! said...

This is too cute. I couldn't resist buying one, I think it's wonderful when boys are encouraged to craft! I taught my boyfriend how to crochet and sew, and when I have kids someday, boys or girls, they'll be crafty!

Eartha Kitsch said...

I came over from Robbie's blog and I love everything about this business of Eli's! I just ordered mine and am super excited. I get the feeling that it will be one of the "must have" items for Spring.

Lesley Jean said...

This is so wonderful. :) I just bought a bracelet from him. I didn't leave my info in the comments though. Eek! I am a smallish woman who will take whatever bright color Eli sees fit.

Lesley Saligoe

Katie and Reuben said...

I love, love, LOVE this! I think it's SO wonderful to encourage boys to craft. Eli is such a cutie! Will defnitely have to show my boyfriend (who is great at knitting and crochet) this post when he gets home. He will LOVE it!

Anyway, I just ordered a bracelet but the notes to seller box didn't come up. I would like a yellow one in a medium-ish size :)

Katie x

Thomas Jackson said...

Nice
for more information and Products
Diamond Stud Earrings for Sale