Friday, March 9, 2012

Make Your World Yummy Contest

The very crafty and clever Heidi Kenney from My Paper Crane has a new batch of YUMMY plush toys out at Kidrobot! Our household LOVES her plushies and vinyl toys! So when I heard Kidrobot was having a Make Your World Yummy Contest I was SO stoked! SO was Eli! :)
Let's eat! #makeyourworldyummy
MakeYourWorldYummy
So if you think our photos are extra yummy please come vote for them herehere, and here! :) 
OR on Instagram, my username is BECKSORANGE
We would super love it if you did vote for us!! 
And if we do win I would love to share the AWESOME plush winnings with you all! It's only fair! 
Pin It

5 comments:

Claire said...

SO CUTE BECKY!!!
Fingers crossed you win!
x

Claire said...

SO CUTE BECKY!!!
Fingers crossed you win!
x

Menina Rosa Store said...

Lindo demais! Amo blythes!!!
Tenho uma...seu nome é Whinny! :D
xoxo

sécia said...

Rainbow puppy! Awesome!

♥ sécia
www.petiteinsanities.com

debi beard said...

omgosh look at those blythe dolls! i dream of the day I find one of those cute little dolls!