Thursday, March 1, 2012

multicolored hair

I was surfing around Pinterest, as I often do because it is one of my FAVORITE pass-times and Eli was looking over my shoulder and saw this photo above! "Can we do that to my hair!?" hahaha 
I couldn't let him do it to his because of school, so I let him do it to mine haha! Must really LOVE that munchkin zoo much! The photo and DiY is from Oh So Pretty the Diaries blog! It's a super cute blog ps - go check it out!
Haha oh pinterest! Eli was looking over my shoulder while I was on pinterest and 30 mins later I have blue hair  he wanted to do it to his own, which he can't (maybe on a Friday night) so I let him do it to mine haha sorta a mess!
So Eli picked the colors and went to town! hahaha it's two days later and my hair is still purple and blue. I think my hair is so bleached that it stained it pretty good! But no big deal!
 It'd be pretty cool (if you don't let a 7 year old do it ;))
If you do it - I will need to see photos!!! :) Please! 
Pin It

7 comments:

Carrie Rosalind said...

SO cool! I have dark hair, so I wonder how it would show up in mine...might have to try it out! :)

Velma said...

I want to do this! I have a 7 year old that would want to help me too! ;) So we'll see what happens this weekend!!! ha ha

I love the purple and blue on you :) You are so fun!

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

looks good!

Flourish and Fancy said...

As Carrie said above, I have dark hair, too. So, I wonder if we could swing it. It looks so cool though! I'll have to at least try...

www.flourishandfancy.com

locollinsworth said...

Such a cool idea! Love it :)
XO

miss teacups. said...

how fun!! i love it on you becky

knitxcore. said...

ohmahgeh. that's awesome.