Thursday, April 12, 2012

Cardboard Arcade Love

Today Brian sent me a link to A Kid's Cardboard Arcade. This little kid made his very own arcade all out of cardboard boxes, he has tickets, and prizes - He is an amazing kid! 
You all gotta watch this video - it will just make you happy - trust me! 
I teared up a bit haha so you may! 
I want to go to East LA and visit the Cardboard Arcade! :)

Brian, Eli, and I LOVE pinball and arcade games! 
We have a little arcade at our house, 
though after watching that video the Cardboard Arcade takes the cake!
We heart arcade games
Caine, if you're ever in FL you and your family should come play with us!!! :)
Pin It

7 comments:

Eartha Kitsch said...

That video had me bawling! And wow, you have that in your house?? Whee!

Jamie said...

OMGosh, I wanna go!!!!!!!
This is just the best thing ever & totally looks like something Eli would do too! The video had me crying. Precious!

Love Of The Hunt said...

So far over $100,000 has been raised in just 3 days for that kid with the cardboard arcade..so awesome!

Claire said...

I love the fact you have an arcadde room!
Eli must be in heaven!

Robert Dulaney said...

that is sweetest thing i have ever seen! awwwww! <3

Lizette said...

What an awesome little boy! He's so cool! Glad that he got people to come play his cardboard games. Thanks for sharing this with us. And, yes I did get teary eyed.

Magical Day Dream said...

What a coincidence! I saw this video yesterday, and I was thinking then of sending you the link because of Eli's business. It's such a great video!

x

Marielle