Monday, April 23, 2012

Cross Stitching

I started my Dessert of the Month Club Cross Stitch from the Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery! They are the cutest little cross stitch patterns in town! Now my grandma taught me to cross stitch when I was 9, and I probably haven't cross stitched since! Haha! Hints the child-like job I did below! But there's 12 patterns, so hopefully by the 12th I'll be better at this!
 I'm more on an embroidery gal myself - here's my Stitches Flickr set.
Dessert of the month club!
You can purchase this pattern and many other super adorable patterns at The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery!  
one down
I've use the same embroidery floss box since I was 9 :) 
You can see my 9 year old hand written name on the broken lid.
Mess.
I bought this one too, because I'm a huge rainbow lover! 
next up!
Olivia did this super cute cactus a few years back!! Her's is completely perfect! 
IMG_2600
I do promise even if you've never tried cross stitch The Frosted Pumpkin's directions are super easy to follow- you can totally do it! Give it a try! 
Pin It

4 comments:

Sally said...

That little cross stitch is adorable! And I agree - it's so easy to try x

Kim D said...

I tend to be an embroider too, but every once in a while it's nice to just give my brain a break and follow a strict pattern. These are adorable, going to go give that shop a look!

Kristi said...

I love it! ♥

Robert Dulaney said...

i'm so afraid of cross stitch. ugh.