Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Father's Day Gift Idea

Father's Day is coming up! How about a Father's Day gift built by my dad!?! :)
Best Handmade Father's Day Gift Idea
(click on the photo above to see the shop!)
He builds beautiful Wooden Adirondack Chairs, which are for sale in my etsy shop right now! 
Now if you aren't local we'll need to talk about shipping, but I have a great freight company! Just message me via etsy if you are not in the sunshine state; Florida! If you are local, you can pickup at our print shop in Tampa or we can deliver! :) 
Larry Farley


Pin It

7 comments:

Alice said...

Those are amazing! I'd totally buy one if I lived in the US :) xoxo

Danielle ~ A Stash Addict said...

Wow love!!!

Becky Farley said...

:) Thanks ladies!!

Amber said...

Such great work! Totally worth the $$$! And your dad is one of the sweetest guys I know!!!
XOXO

~kjirsten~ said...

That is spectacular Becky!!! What an awesome dad you have!

Britney Smith said...

Thank you very much for your post, it makes us have more and more discs in our life, So kind for you, I also hope you will make more and more excellent post and let’s more and more talk, thank you very much, dear.
happy wheels| friv|monster high| shooting games| tetris| 8 ball pool
cool math games| barbie games| friv4school| agario| fighting games

hoa huy said...

Big Farm

Big Farm is an awesome multiplayer farm management game made by the Goodgame Studios.
Your mission is simple: Create a big farm, grow crops, breed animals,
and become the richest farmer of the universe. Enjoy Goodgame's Big Farm!