Thursday, May 17, 2012

Handmade Love

My pal Ashley from Under Those Neon Lights makes some very awesome bracelets! 
You may remember an old post about the first bracelet I bought from her, well now the whole gang has them! There are just the best! Here is her Etsy shop - you need one or two! :)
Today I wore all my bracelets Eli Style, meaning I wore ALL my bracelets at once (me top photo, Eli bottom photo). Olivia had Ashley make her and I BFF bracelets! Gray, white, pink, and yellow! I love them! Ashley also sent Eli a very special bracelet - made my heart melt! 
You may remember Eli makes and sells crocheted bracelets, so he and Ashley are like souls ;) 
Underthoseneonlights beaded bracelets
Underthoseneonlights beaded bracelets
So go check out Under Those Neon Lights Etsy Shop and Blog
Pin It

3 comments:

Out on a limb said...

That looks like so much fun! Yay color!!

MissYellowShoes.blogspot.com

Dez said...

I love Native American inspired beaded jewelry! I used to have a TON when I was a kid that I bought at a gift shop at the White Sands desert. I'll check out her shop. Thanks! :)

http://spellboundstyle.blogspot.com/

~kjirsten~ said...

Those are amazing.