Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mama's Day!

Happy Mother's Day
Happiest Mother's Day to all you ladies out there who make the world go round! :)
I am so so lucky to have such wonderful women in my life, I am who I am because of them (hahaha hopefully they think that's a compliment). 
HAPPY Maggles Day
The top left photo is me and my Maggles (name nick for our sweet mama) dressed up like vampires for Halloween! She's such a good sport when it comes to my crazy ideas! I love her so! 
The middle photo is Brian and his mom - it metals my heart! I am very thankful to have her as a 
mom-in-law -mom-in-love! :)
And the right one is my mom and Mickey! She sure does love that rotten pup! She keeps him during the week for me so he doesn't have to be alone at our house while were at work! 

So Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful moms and amazing women who make our worlds go round! We are so lucky to have you! 

Oh and tomorrow I'll show you what Eli and I put together for Mother's Day!
Pin It

2 comments:

journeyinland said...

Mom-in-love?! I have to pinch that term!

Hurray for mamas <3

Velma said...

cute pics!! Eli looks just like him!!!