Wednesday, May 16, 2012

It's the little things.....

.......that make my days so bright! 
Brian was pressure washing the pool area and house, he told me to look out the window - 
He pressure washed I LOVE BECK on the drive way! Melt my heart into a zillion pieces! 
I sure do love him! :) 
 someone was pressure washing
My sweet friend's daughter wrote me a Thank You note and made me a bracelet! 
I told her I'm never taking it off! :) What an awesome kid!! 
She made Eli one too! Completely made my day!
best ever.
Hahaha  #blythe #pacman
Now hahaha this is a little thing that cracks my up! I built a paper blythe size Ms. Pacman Arcade cabinet! hahaha Brian loved it too! ;)

Now what little things brighten your days? :) 
Pin It

8 comments:

Sway said...

Aww Becky - he's the sweetest!!! I hope he didn't clean it away yet :)
The Blythe pacman is awesome!
Love xx

Claire said...

Aww! I love this post!
I'm always happiest at the end of the day when I get to sit down with Paul & Sisco and watch tv
Simple, but I look forward to it everyday x
Also, stroking cats I meet on the street!
haha! Can't leave that one out!

miss teacups. said...

Hehe, what a cutie Brian is!! That is awesome...and artistic!

Velma said...

too cute!!!
Hugs from my kids always make things better! Or getting a joke from them...
Also getting random pictures of my little nephew from my sister! She spoils me with lots of pictures!!

mags said...

Brian sure is special and loves you so much! I am so glad he makes you so happy and you love him so much!
Love,
Mom

mags said...

We love him too!!!
Mom and Dad

Sara Stoff said...

not gonna lie- at first sight i thought the thing brian wrote was "i love beer" haha! I love Beck is so much sweeter.

~kjirsten~ said...

I love what Brian did for you. So sweet. True love. :)
I am so happy that you and Eli enjoyed Alexis's thank you notes and gift. She loved doing it.
The Blythe pacman game is awesome. You and your paper goodies. :))