Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Lately

....we've been doing a bunch of wedding prep! It's been fun! Olivia came over to quilting day and cut out the circus bunting! Pretty cute little circus tents eh?! 
❤ @oliveoh making circus bunting for our wedding!!!  I should be helping lol
These bitty hexagons were made by my Aunt Jackie - AMAZING! Look how tiny they are! 
And that fabric (1930's repo) is my favorite! My aunt is my Craft (and life) Super Hero! ;) 
Teeny tiny hexagon flowers by my aunt! She's my craft (and life in general) hero!
We been really lovin' and learn'n about jukeboxes! 
Yesterday, we listened to it not stop, Eli mostly played Pinball Wizard and Lionel Richie's "All Night Long" hahahaha It's a 1962 AMi Continental 2. It's the prettiest thing I've ever seen! 
 Bri and I are gonna dance dance dance! ❤
I finished an afghan! One giant granny square with little bitty squares on the ends! 
giant granny square and bitty squares
Mostly lately I've been having sweet and wonderful times with the boys! I'd say life has been gogogo, but when is it not!? Between work, the kiddo's school starting, wedding planning, family, and everything in between it's tough to fit REAL crafting in hahaha
What have you been up to lately? Busy bee too?
Pin It

9 comments:

chelseybell. said...

I love that Eli plays "all night long". that makes my day :).

Sway said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sierra B. said...

I love that afghan you made. I've never seen one like that before, super cute. I also cannot wait to see your wedding. There is no doubt it will be one of the cutest/greatest weddings ever. :)

Sway said...

Seriously, you two are so freakin' cute in those pics!!! That circus fabric is fantastic too!
Hahaa everytime I hear "All Night Long", I think of The Fifth Element :) Go Eli!!
I am so happy you got the 62 Ami - it's my absolute dream machine - I've told Josh I want one before I turn 73 - I figure that gives him long enough to find one over here :)
HUGEST of hugs xxxxx
Ps -wedding prep - Squeeeeeeeeee! x

Velma said...

so much fun!!! I love this granny square blanket! SO cool!!!!

Holly Knitlightly said...

Oh hey, if you need some wedding crafting help, I know someone who is going to be near by from September 20th - 27th!! Hahaha. ;)

I'm going to have "All Night Long" stuck in my head all day. AWESOME. Eli rocks!

digger derrick truck said...

i love the afghan! where did you learn to make that?

Steph Dillon said...

Your afghan is gorgeous!

Barnicles said...

gorgeous! love the bunting, are you using bias tape? i love my bias tape maker!


amazing hexo's, im inspired!

Barnicles