Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Cheeky Photos By Jennifer Martin Photography

Cheeky Bridal Shower Photos by Jennifer Martin!
Go take a peek at Jenn's Blog- Jennifer Martin Photography, she posted the amazing photos she took at my bridal shower! I can't say enough how thankful and happy I am to know such a sweet and talented gal like Jenn! 

She captured the most perfect moments! 

My wonderful IRL-IG friends! That's nerd speak for Real Life Instagram friends ;)
Cheeky Bridal Shower
Left to Right: my beautiful sister Lauren, sweet Sara, me, lovely Amy, and my crafty partner in crime Olivia! I'm very lucky to know these awesome gals!

The whole gang! 

Jenn Martin <3
   That is one lucky little boy in her belly! Both his mama and his papa are incredibly talented, wonderful people! I can't wait to meet the little guy! :)
Thank you x 10000000000 Jenn! 

Pin It

7 comments:

Velma said...

Such great photos!!! You all look so pretty!!!!

larissa bree said...

so amazing! I seriously got a little teary eyed looking at these. I can't wait till your wedding ones I'm going to bawl!

Jodie said...

aww you look so beautiful, everyone at the shower does! :) xx

donna goat said...

gorgeous photos my dear! you look amazing in your dress. i am pumped to see your wedding day!!! eeee.

Sway said...

Aww the photos are amazing!! That one of Ms Lauren tearing up in her speech is so beautiful!
And you look amazing (as always!) - your hair has grown out so well, babe!!
Wish I could have been there to see you all in your lovlieness :)
Hugest love (and excitement!)
xxxxxxxx

Claire said...

You look so beautiful!
And I love your dress!

Charis said...

Oh you look gorgeous Becky!