Monday, September 24, 2012

Triforce Birthday!

My best bud Daniel turned 25 a few weeks ago, so I made him a Triforce birthday party at work! Daniel LOVES Zelda and specifically requested this theme hahaha! 
 Triforce birthday for @dangoland
 @dangoland
I found little pixelated Links online for cupcake toppers! 
It's a Venezuelan tradition to scream as you cut the cake! I now do it with my family- Eli LOVES it! 
Happiest birthday to you @dangoland
Even Brit signed Daniel's card ;) 
Omg!!! Britbrit  ;)
Daniel set up his Lego business card holder I got him! Perfect for his Sonic Print business cards
It's appropriate him working at a printer and being the biggest lego lover I know! :) 
@dangoland set up his bday present at work   #lego
May the force be with you Daniel ;) 
wait wrong reference!! whateves
Pin It

2 comments:

Velma said...

Awesome! My hubby loves Zelda and was asking me to make him a Link Blanket when I finish my Mario one!!

I might have to seal some of your ideas for a future party!

Sway said...

Your office looks so damn fun, Becks! Happy belated bday to Daniel!
All of your party gear is awesome, as usual :)
And that Bender pic in the background is so fab!
Luvluv,
Shann xxxxxxx

Ps. Very generous of Brit Brit :)