Friday, October 26, 2012

DiY Wedding Prep

I haven't been a very good blogger lately and this is why hahaha....................
Flower girls' getup ❤ #bbgetnhitched
Flower girl baskets and flower girl dresses by little ticket on etsy! I am SO in love with them! 
Making the ring bearer ring pillows (2! 1 for Eli and 1 for Robbie my little cousin ) ❤ #bbgetnhitched
I'm making the 2 ring bearer pillows! 
I embroidered our B's in red and made them into small pillows.
The back fabric is 1930's (reproduction) circus print!
Should I make it so the pillow is pinned in the middle? Or leave it puffy?
Clip on bow ties for the ring bearers (or in Eli's case, the ring bear-he asked if he could be a bear, @oliveoh is making the bear ears haha!) our wedding really is gonna be a circus like most if our family events haha
Teeny tiny bow ties for the ring bearers, Mickey, Curtis, and Danny! 
Obviously.....
See here's Mick sport'n his! He won't actually be at the wedding
 (I'd be too worried about him-he is my baby)!
So after the wedding ill be opening my own circus, you all are invited  I'm so sleepy
Made the flower girls' "flowers" which is actually handmade star confetti. 
I made signs for the CAKE and PIE. Oh and Circus of Love ;) 
Turned out better than I thought!!  No pie emoji!  #bbgetnhitched #pie
I've been saving all the coke glasses, these are from Lo's bday ha! Cotton candies galore, probably have to get more before the wedding hahaha! And I got a bunch of those glass things to make a carnie game for the kiddos  fill em w color water then they t
Making little carnival games for the kids! 
I still need to put together the cotton candy cart and test it of course ;)
I found a few of these at the fleamarket today! Completely perfect! ❤ #bbgetnhitched
Found these cast iron circus trucks at Flea Market! They are so great! 
Making table numbers! Need @larryleef or @oliveoh to drill holes for the stick at the end, I don't trust myself ha!
I made table numbers! These is how I did it - toner modge podge transfers
Here is Our Wedding Flickr set! 
I still have SO much to do! :)

Pin It

5 comments:

Rachael said...

Becky this all looks so great! I can't wait to see pictures of the actual wedding!

Velma said...

I am loving all of these pics!!! You are going to have the funnest wedding!

The Fancy Lady said...

everything looks awesome becky
i wish i could come to a fun themed wedding lol
i cant wait to see the photos from the big day!

Taryn said...

all this is soo so amazing!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT ALL PUT TOGETHER!

Robert Dulaney said...

it's gonna be beautifulllllllll!!!