Monday, October 1, 2012

Happy October!

This is THE most wonderful time of the year for me! I am just so happy October is here!
October is filled with birthdays, family get-togethers, the chance the temperature will drop under 80, and HALLOWEEN! :) Eli and I started decorating the house!
Itsy bitsy spiders
These paper spiders and the black flower wreath both came from The Paper Source. I've only been to a Paper Source store IRL once in Alexandria and it was heaven! Below is Eli's spider, note it only have one red brad thingie, Eli wanted his this way because he said it looked like a professor spider with a monocle. I LOVE that kid! hahahaha
Eli spider w a monocle
This is our spooky wreath, made spookier by Eli who wanted to add the eyeballs! I thought they were a nice touch! ;) Though our eyeball machine is now low on eyeballs! ;)
Added to our wreath w eyeballs from our eyeball machine
We bought our first bitty pumpkin. In Florida it's still SO incredible hot we can't put pumpkins outside yet. Eli must ask me everyday if we can get one and everyday I tell him we have to wait haha trust me kid I want a pumpkin too, but I DO NOT want to clean pumpkin guts up!
Get'n spooky!
Eli and I have also taken all our Monster Fighter Lego and we're making a Halloween Lego Village.
It is looking VERY awesome!  Below is the train!
Tonight I bought teeny black lights for our haunted Lego village  #lego
Oh and last night I put together this month's Scout Creative Paper Craft Calendar!
It's a Halloween totem and I LOVE it! Go download one and build it!
Scout Creative Halloween Totem
I am SO excited about all the fun happenings of October!!! And once October is over November will be here, along with our wedding, so this is going to be a VERY wonderful Fall!
I wish you all a very happy Fall! 
Pin It

7 comments:

O. said...

All I have is that table cloth, that's as festive as I get because I hate putting the stuff away and you know who gets all cranky when there is "stuff" around.

Windsor Grace said...

Giiiiiirl. So awesome! And then, November first rings in Christmas music season

Melissa said...

These decorations are adorable. I think the eyeball wreath is my favorite!


<3 Melissa
wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

mags said...

You make me smile! I love you and can't wait for 11/10/12!

Sway said...

Hahaha oh my = the monocle :) hahaa! So funny!
And an eyeball machine is too amazing for words! Loving this month so much!
Huge hugs from one Halloween Queen to another!
xxxxx

Sway said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hieu Nguyen said...

You need to kill time, you need entertainment. Refer to our website. hope you get the most comfort.
Thanks for sharing !
Friv 5
Kizi 1
Yepi 3